SCP-999 is allowed to freely roam the facility should it desire to, but otherwise must stay in its pen. SCP-999 appears to be a large, amorphous, gelatinous mass of translucent orange slime, weighing about 54 kg (120 lbs) with a consistency similar to that of peanut butter. Subject’s temperament is best described as playful and dog-like: when approached, SCP-999 will react with overwhelming elation, slithering over to the nearest person and leaping upon them, “hugging” them with a pair of pseudopods while nuzzling the person’s face with a third pseudopod, all the while emitting high-pitched gurgling and cooing noises. The surface of SCP-999 emits a pleasing odor that differs with whomever it is interacting with. Recorded scents include chocolate, fresh laundry, bacon, roses, and Play-Doh™.
- SCP-999 causes nausea and instant health (tickling) to personell nearby.
- SCP-999 looks like a large, orange slime.
- SCP-999 chases the player.
- If SCP-999 is killed, it will spawn smaller components of itself, similarly to Slimes and Magma Cubes.
- SCP-999 has no standard special containment procedures, as it is said to roam around the facility freely.