SCP-087 is an unlit platform staircase. Subjects report and audio recordings confirm the sound of a crying, pleading child estimated to be located approximately 200 meters below the initial platform. However, any attempts to descend the staircase have failed to bring subjects closer to the source. The depth of descent calculated from Exploration IV, the longest exploration, is shown to be far beyond both the possible structure of both the building and geological surroundings. At this time, it is unknown if SCP-087 has an endpoint.
- SCP-087 is a long staircase made of Stone Bricks.
- SCP-087-1 can instantly kill the player. It also destroys blocks, torches, etc. when reaching the player.
- It's advised to drink a cup of glowstone before entering SCP-087.
- When SCP-087-1 is about to reach the player, a terrifying sound can be heard.
- If the floor at the bottom of SCP-087 is dug into it will revile a hall like area.
- The entrance of SCP-087 is to be contained in a 8m x 8m x 5m chamber.