SCP-076 consists of two components: a stone cube (SCP-076-1) and a humanoid entity contained within (SCP-076-2). SCP-076-1 is a 3 m cube made of black speckled metamorphic stone. All surfaces outside and within SCP-076-1 are covered in deeply engraved patterns corresponding to no known civilizations. Radioisotope analysis indicates that the object is approximately ten thousand (10,000) years old. A door is located on one side, sealed with a lock 0.5 m in width, surrounded by twenty (20) smaller locks in a circular pattern. As of yet, none of the keys have been found, making the door impossible to lock once closed. However, occasionally SCP-076-2 will awaken, effectively "reanimating", complete with all vital processes needed to sustain a living human being. Subject will then attempt to leave SCP-076-1. If successful, subject will enter a trance state and seek out the nearest human being, ignoring all other living things in the process. Upon coming into contact with living humans, SCP-076-2 will enter a rage state in which it attempts to engage and kill all human beings encountered. To date, only the subject's death has been shown to be effective in ending these rampages.
- SCP-076-2 is a hostile human with a lot of health. It does 2 hearts of damage every hit
- SCP-076-1 is a 4x4 entity, that spawns SCP-076-2. It cannot be destroyed.
- SCP-076-2 carries a wooden sword.
- SCP-076-2 is hostile to SCP-073. It is also the only thing that can destroy SCP-073.
- SCP-073 seems to be slightly stronger then SCP-076-2
- SCP-076-1 is to be contained in a 6m x 5m x 4m containment chamber made out of bedrock.